Thursday, October 29, 2015

Launching Crowdsourcing Cyber security knowledge blog

I'm currently doing some research on cyber security and I've always been looking into blogs, videos, tweets, news about cyber security all over and though wow we should be able to find everything in one place someday.

In this blog I'll  post every now and then about a certain topic and I would try to collect all the related resources about the topic. So if someone has a video describing the topic, some one has blogged about it or some news site has published a related article you will have a link to all those in here with a piece of my mind talking about it.

Feel free to add any other materials that you think is useful and I would surely edit the post accordingly and would acknowledge your contribution. 

No comments:

Post a Comment